So, I came across another illustrator whilst skimming through here. The only difference is this time, I actually love his work. I really do. There are very few things that I say I like, let alone love. So basically, saying I love his work really is saying someting here..
At a glance, you can see how much I like this guys work by the amount of pictures there are in this post...
As you can see, the style of this illustrator is very playful and simple. His style of work gives off a 'roads/warning signs mixed with creative and more playfull images' vibe.. it's pretty obvious why as the shapes that he uses are uniform, geometric, symmetrical and of cause, simple.
Axel also shows that he can use colour schemes that fit the composition and situation well without going overboard with contrasting or neon colours (above) and looking dull when using 3-4 colours as harmonic colour schemes.
Basically this guy's a genius. I love every bit of his work and I am totally honest when I say: it is a total coincidence that most of his work features games.
Fond of his work? check out his works/ pictures at his website here.
REALLY like his work? You can buy some prints here. 'Cuz they're amazing. In my opinion.
I demand you check out his work anyway.
mata ne.













No comments:
Post a Comment