Friday, 17 June 2011

OCVC, Banbury Summer Festival Showcase

Today I visited the Oxfordshire & Cherwell Valley College (OCVC) to have a look around the Art, Graphics and Illustration exibitions of the students currently studying there. There were some amazing pieces of work especially by the foundation Graphic Design and Illustration students as I mainly focused my attention on their work as their showcases were more visually appealing.

More photos after the jump.







(Above) Some of my favourite pieces of work. 3D models and Illustrations by Marc Charlett.














Some really cool and colourful illustrations by Chris Scotcher. Might influence my future pieces of work. Might...



Some Business cards of various students that I grabbed below..
Why? Because they're pretty.




Other notable names and links below..

Alix Jeambrun, alixjeambrun.carbonmade.com
Olivier Porte, olivier-porte.daportfolio.com
Iain Mccoll
Karl Cunnane, bigkarl.tumblr.com
Lydia Dixon
Gill Heaton
Libbie Cramp, bricabracdesigns.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Phot, glad you enjoyed the exhibition, I was really impressed by the standard of the work.

    ReplyDelete